Every Week It's Wibbley-Wobbley Timey-Wimey Pookie-Reviewery...

Wednesday 20 January 2010

A Bargain That Can Help

Right now OneBookShelf (RPGNow and DriveThruRPG) has put together an incredible bargain that if you purchase will mean that not only do you get over one hundred PDF titles, but you will be doing some good by donating towards the much relief for Haiti. For your $20 you receive RPGs and supplements that would cost you over $1400 were you to buy them at your local friendly gaming store.

Some of the highlights include Apocalypse Prevention, Inc. (and all of its supplements), BASH! Basic Action Super Heroes (New and Improved), Barbarians Versus, Chronica Feudalis, Cortex System Role Playing Game, Diana: Warrior Princess, MARS: Savage Worlds Edition, Summerland Revised and Expanded Edition, Thrilling Tales 2nd Edition (Savage Worlds), Three Sixteen, and eCollapse. I have reviewed at least a couple of these, and just these titles alone are worth the $20. I hate to think how long these are going to take to download, but that is not the issue here.

Personally, I do not think that I paid enough for these titles and plan to match what I paid for the $20 super-bundle. I do not suggest that you follow my lead as I hate to think that I was preaching at anyone, but please do match the generosity of the publishers who have donated their creations for our benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment